Are you looking to find your 🤩 tribe of inspiring high school English language arts teachers 🤩 on Instagram? Come be a part of the HS ELA Weekend Teacher Follow Loop. This is an amazing way to support one another and get introduced to the faces behind some amazing accounts!✌🏻
Here’s how to participate:
- Follow your host: Laura, the teacher behind Apples for Literature @applesforliterature ✔️
- Click on the @applesforliterature bio and click the link to the website to grab the picture and the caption ✔️
- Post the image and the caption ✔️
- Click on this week’s hashtag #hsELAteacherfollowloop1 ✔️
- Follow everyone who has the Weekend Teach Loop Picture and comment with a 🍎.
- Allow 24-48 hours to follow you back.
- Your account must be public to get the follow back 🍎. It is very important that you post the loop picture with the caption in order to get a follow back🍎. Please participate if you have the time and you want to meet some awesome educators🍎!
#iteachhighschool #iteachhighschoolenglish #Englishteacher #secondaryELA #iteachELA #teachersofinstagram #teachersfollowteachers #teacherssupportteachers #instagramteachers #iteach #teachergram #teachers #teacherlife
Apples For Literature is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate I may earn from qualifying purchases. You can learn more on my About Page.